Consume a calendar in iCal format. This is great for showing time-based things like events.
There are filtering and sorting options specifically for iCal feeds.
Use this for time-based data
- Create a new Event Schedule bulletin
- Type in the URL to your iCal feed
- Set the feed properties
- Use the #hashtags# to define where the data from your calendar feed will go
Make sure to expand the 'Dynamic Fields List' under the content tab
- Carousel will download, render, and publish the content every 15 minutes
Receive Common Alerting Protocol commands via HTTP POSTs. Carousel will parse the command, replace text placeholders,
and turn on tagged bulletins. Great for integrating with emergency systems.
Use this for emergency messages triggered from other systems
- Go to Main Menu -> Configure -> System
- Set your CAP Token for security
- Create and tag alert bulletin(s)
- Test CAP using the specified tag from Carousel
- Use the URL as the HTTP POST endpoint in your emergency system
Pro Tip: Check out this knowledge base article about CAP.
Our entire web user interface is build exclusively on our own REST API. You can do everything with this API!
It's a great option if you want to push data into Carousel.
Use this for pushing data at Carousel or
if you need super responsive content changes
Pro Tip: Check out this awesome PHP Package
that we made for the Carousel API.