- Bug 10210 - Monitor Control Turns On and Off Repeatedly
At first we thought The Cheat was throwing a light switch rave with our monitors. After further investigation, it turns out it was just us moving the mouse. Whoops.
- New 10211 - User Interface For Creating Webpage Snapshots
Want to show a web page in Carousel? Use the new webpage snapshot interface to select and crop just what you want the world to see and nothing else.
- New 10212 - System Health Checks
Ever wonder how your Carousel server is feeling? Now you can ask with the new system health check! On top of giving you a menu to check on the details of the inner system workings, we'll also pop up an error if something really goes wrong.
- Bug 10213 - Upload A ZIP of Images as Bulletins
Have a ZIP file full of images just waiting to see the world? Upload them directly in Carousel as new bulletins, we'll take care of the rest.
- Bug 10214 - RSS Rendering Can Fail
We saw an issue where RSS feeds containing multiple line breaks would... break. Being the type of people who don't like it when things break, we fixed it.
- Bug 10207 - RabbitMQ Installs Every Time
We were being a little too pushy with our check to make sure RabbitMQ was installed. Sorry about that, we'll give you some space.
- Bug 10208 - Installer Closes Without A Prompt
The installer is now more considerate and politely asks you if you're sure you want to quit before exiting.
- Bug 10209 - Some Facebook Images Don't Render
Sometimes we couldn't see images in Facebook bulletins, making for some odd conversation around invisible things. We tracked down the issue and placed an agent in charge of making sure it doesn't happen again. Crisis averted.