Standard PLAN DETAILS
- Tier 1 Availability: Monday-Friday, 7am - 7pm US/Central, excluding holidays
- Tier 2-3 Availability: Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm US/Central, excluding holidays
- This support plan offers a priority response for email / web cases. To ensure cases can be properly routed to the priority queue, the designated primary contact will provide and maintain a specific list of email addresses, or an email domain from which cases will originate. Cases that originate outside of the customer provided and maintained email lists/domains may be routed to the standard support queue, and in that case may not receive a priority response.
- This support plan offers on-demand phone support. For verification purposes, the designated primary contact will provide and maintain a list of up to 5 authorized phone users to be associated with the organization (EG:Main Technical Contact, System Administrator, Content Manager etc). Non authorized callers may need to be verified before phone support is available
- The the designated primary contact can update the case origination email lists or phone helpdesk user lists at any time by contacting support
Email / Web support:
- Support cases can be created by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using our online case submission form.
- Email / web cases are entered into a priority support queue. Cases in this queue are initially addressed in the order they are received by Tier 1 support teams.
- Reasonable commercial efforts will be taken to prioritize an initial response for cases in this priority queue over cases in the standard support queue, based on the priority of the issue and existing case load.
- Response time: Reasonable commercial efforts are made to provide an initial response to cases within 24 business hours of submission (within the Tier 1 availability window), but may take up to 2 business days, depending on overall caseload and priority of the issue itself.
- On-demand phone support with the Tier 1 support team is available during the Tier 1 availability window above.
- The on-demand phone helpdesk number will be provided to the primary contact(s) at the beginning of the support plan term.
- Response Time for Tier 1 support: Reasonable commercial efforts are made to answer calls made to the on-demand phone helpdesk number as they are received (within the Tier 1 availability window). An answered call is considered to have received an initial response.
- In cases where a call to the on-demand phone helpdesk number can not be answered, calls will be directed to voicemail, and reasonable commercial efforts will be made to provide an initial response to voicemails within 4 business hours of submission (within the Tier 1 availability window), but may take up to 1-2 business days, depending on overall caseload and the priority of the issue.
- At their discretion, Tier 2-3 support teams may choose to schedule a call if necessary to resolve an escalated case, depending on nature of the case.
- Cases may be escalated from the Tier 1 support team to the Tier 2 or 3 support teams on a case by case basis, depending on the nature or severity of the case.
- Tier 2 or 3 support teams are scheduled during their availability window above. Escalated cases are scheduled with these teams based on staff availability and overall Tier 2 or 3 case load.
- Overall time to resolution depends on the complexity of the issue or the environment in which the system resides.
- The benefits of this plan are available during the duration of the support plan term.
- If this support plan is not renewed at the end of the term, the benefits in this plan will terminate, and the support level offered will revert to benefits listed in Free Support.