A Carousel representative will remotely assist with the initial installation assistance of Carousel server software in a virtual environment or on a 3rd party server appliance. Applies to a single server instance. Does not include any advanced configuration assistance or player installation assistance. Please allow 1-2 business days for scheduling.
- Remote access to the server
- The ability to log into Windows using the local Administrator account
- If this is forbidden on the client network, an alternate service account with sufficient privileges can be substituted. In the event that the installer fails due to insufficient privileges, the local administrator account must be used
The following checklist items will be completed as a part of the Installation Assistance service.
- The software is installed on the server
- The license is applied for the correct number of player endpoints
- Users can log into Carousel using the built in admin user account both locally on the server and from another workstation's web browser
- There are no errors on the system health screen (Dynamic bulletin errors may appear depending on the servers ability to connect)
- A pre-designed channel template is installed on the server
- A bulletin can be created