FREE PLAN DETAILS
- Tier 1 Availability: Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm US/Central, excluding holidays
- Tier 2-3 Availability: Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm US/Central, excluding holidays
Email / Web support:
- Support cases can be created by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using our online case submission form.
- Email / web cases are entered into a standard support queue. All cases in this queue are initially addressed in the order they are received.
- Initial response time is 1-3 business days depending on overall caseload and the priority of the issue.
- Not available for case submission.
- At their discretion, Tier 1-3 support teams may choose to schedule a follow up call if necessary to resolve a case, depending on nature of the case.
- Cases may be escalated from the Tier 1 support team to the Tier 2 or 3 support teams on a case by case basis, depending on the nature or severity of the case.
- Tier 2 or 3 support teams are scheduled during their availability window above. Escalated cases are scheduled with these teams based on staff availability and overall Tier 2 or 3 case load.
- Overall time to resolution depends on the complexity of the issue or the environment in which the system resides.